Sunday, April 26, 2009

Purpose

You may ask about the purpose of this blog, and my answer is this. I want to share what it's like to be a Wee Brazen Hussie, and capture the wonderful things that happen to us along the way. I want to tell you about the joys of practice and performance, our wonderful audiences, and the energy that happens between performer and listener. It is what keeps me coming back for more.

Writing has been an essential as long as I can remember. It is something I undertake with great purpose. I contemplate the words to be used, the phrasing, the punctuation. I mull over them like a hen with her chicks, and can easily get lost in the process.

So here it is, my opportunity to describe what is more often than not, the indescribable joy of being a Hussie.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-Oh...my bandmate has a Blog. I'll have to be especially nice to her now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete